Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins SPAN 2.4 & SSE3

Last

Next

Previous

First

Was 2.4 compiled with the SSE3 switch enabled instead of SSE2?  It appears to be suffering the same fate as Drumformer on my old AMD system.  I've had to revert back to SPAN 2.3 on that system.

SPAN 2.4.1 was compiled with SSE2 option.

That works better.  Thanks!

What do you mean "better"? :-) I hope the issue was finally fixed.

That is to say that it appears to be "fully functional" as opposed to "not working at all".

Hi Aleksey,

I have'nt tried the 2.4.1 yet but when re-sizing 2.4 by dragging the corner, the 'Windows window' shell stays the same size (white background) at the same time as the plugin is reduced in size.  Is that how it's supposed to work?

Thanks,

Mauri.

Mauri: I have'nt tried the 2.4.1 yet but when re-sizing 2.4 by dragging the corner, the 'Windows window' shell stays the same size (white background) at the same time as the plugin is reduced in size.  Is that how it's supposed to work?

This depends on the audio host application.  Many hosts correctly resize the window.  Some do not, but this can't be fixed from plug-in's side.

dantarbill: That is to say that it appears to be ''fully functional'' as opposed to ''not working at all''.

OK, thanks for checking it out!

Mauri: I have'nt tried the 2.4.1 yet but when re-sizing 2.4 by dragging the corner, the 'Windows window' shell stays the same size (white background) at the same time as the plugin is reduced in size.  Is that how it's supposed to work?

Aleksey Vaneev: This depends on the audio host application.  Many hosts correctly resize the window.  Some are not, this can't be fixed from plug-in's side.

I use Cubase 6 x64 in W7 x64, is this a known Cubase 'problem'?  It sure would be nice to be able to properly resize Span to the same height as the Cubase mixer...:(.

Span is a wonderful freebie anyway, so Thank You,

Mauri.

Yes, it's Cubase problem - you have to close and reopen plug-in's window for the external window's size to change.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First