Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Voxformer Voxformer Compressor Action

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi Aleksey

Could you please give more detail on how the compressors work?

Does comp A have different attack/release settings to comp B?

It's great having the crossover as it enables the compressors to act as a kind of 2 band multiband.

The limited controls (one dial for each comp) means that sometimes if I'm trying to compress the low/mid freq's, I simply end up increasing the volume (while compressing), due to the way the drive works.

Is there any plans to provide a little more control for the compressors?  Perhaps a wee pop-up window like you already have for the saturation bias/de-esser?

Kind regards

Amos

ps by the way, it's fantastic the way your forum works.  I don't know of any other plugin providers that actually 'talk' directly to their customers.  Mostly, I get ignored unless my Q's are pre-purchase.  Sad, but true.  All the best!

Yes, comp A and comp B have slightly different attack/release settings.

Future major version will feature a special view where additional settings can be changed, including attack, release and bias (for asymmetric compression).

Thanks Aleksey.

Could you tell me what the comp attack/release settings are for A and B?

Amos

For compA it is about 10ms attack, 250ms release. compB is about 5ms attack, 125 ms release.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.