Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Vintage Modulator another request

Last

Next

Previous

First

I just bought vintage modulator, love the sound quality!I notice there was no LFO button or phase knob.Did you ever plan to impliment either or both?  I have several modulators,but the way this one sounds makes it amongs my favorites,it just seems to lack a little in functionality features.

Thank you for the request, but I should say that I'm not keen on making this plug-in more complex than it is now.  I will leave these tweaks for the future.

Ofcourse no one can complain because it's such a low price for the plugin,and i believe i got more than i payed for.It just seems so unfortunate that a plugin like this with such good sound quality is'nt made more complex.Plus from the info i've gathered i think there's a lot of people who love complex modulators (especially ones with good algorithyms).I'm no developer or true market analyzer, but i believe the demmand is huge for such plugins.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Hi Aleksey,

finally I got VM.  It has a lovely soudn, but I am with sounddesigner. for v2 you should consider implementing phase control and LFO selection.  In addition it would be nice to have an included stereo spread and a high damping control.

drjee

I will be implementing high freq damping control and probably phase control (I'm not sure how and where should I sync it - if you have any idea please let me know).  But I won't be implementing LFO selection - at least in the nearest future.

that's good news. damping control will be a great improvement. lfo type selection would be appreciated though. same apllies for internal stereo widening. with phase control I meant a simple manual slider/knob for phase adjustment (synced to the LFO?). btw, would be great if lfo and delay times would, as an option, sync to host tempo rather than only be able to adjust in ms.

akj

Should LFO be synced with playback start, or according to other system event?  I'm not sure how this usually works.  Of course, I can allow adjusting the start phase, but that's obviously half of the story.

it should be synced to start, of course, and bpm of the host.

akj

OK, I'll study this subject.  After I find enough information I'll implement that start phase control quickly.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First