Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Marquis Compressor How to input registration number?

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I can't find a place to input the registration number in marquis.  I also bought voxformer and I had no problem with that.  HELP!!!  That beep is driving me nuts!

Marquis is registered via "Register" shortcut locatable via Windows Start Menu / All Programs / Voxengo folder.

LOL.  I deleted it immediately after install, who looks at the junk anyway.  But, NBD, I just re-installed and got it.  Thanks.

BTW, the "help" is useless since I don't have a browser installed on my DAW.  I optimize my DAW: no browser, no AV, no NIC, no spool, etc..... nothing but the bare minimum to enable it to boot... the same thing most people I know also do.  Maybe you could compile that HTML into a CHM or HLP file so it doesn't need a browser.

Incidently, I love voxformer.  I just use "general vox compression" for vocals and it's perfect.  I tried a bunch of other compressors, but they all did something stupid like raise or lower the volume output level of the track, voxformer keeps it just about at its original level, as I expect and as it should be.  Hopefully marquis will be just as good for drums, bass & guitar.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the HTML help file.  But this won't be changed until the next major update.

Hi Aleksey!  When will this next major update of marquis take place?

I can't tell when, because release date is not planned at the moment - we have a lot of other plug-ins to release before Marquis.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.