Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     GlissEQ GlissEQ3

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

ok...maybe not concrete day..but will it happem in nearest future//lets say a month or a few?and ы sure, different filter slopes would be aprecciated( 12 and 24 db)

I can't tell release date - various filter slopes will be implemented as promised.

hey this is just a me too, im waiting for a fixed version of glisseq so i can use it with 'tablet mode' as rdp and radmin dont function without it....

hey remember, this thing is replacing with quality, the waves multi band limiter/c4!!!

"Tablet mode" will be available in GlissEQ V3.

I was kinda hopin' that GlissEQ V3 would be the next thing out of the gate.  Since SONAR already has a useful Transient Shaper, TransGainer ends up being a bit of overlap for me.

It's a world full of competition, it is my interest to compete with existing products.  Beside that, not all pro audio users use Sonar.

hey, its time to compete with existing products:

gliss eq is your only (0 latency) multi band eq.

multi band eq is one of the most popular plugins used in the audio world

its terribly high time IMHO that we have a v3 out, with the tablet mode, and the compression parameters adjustable!

then youll get my $75 anyhow LOL!

-coming soon

-cheers in advance

Thanks for your interest!

Hi Aleksey,

Any plans for phase-linear version of v.3 in the future?

Thanks,

Vitaly.

GlissEQ is not planned to have a linear-phase mode.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First