Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Free Audio Plugins Voxengo Latency Delay in Pro Tools 9

Hi,

I have been trying to install Latency Delay in Pro Tools 9.  I used the FXpansion VST to RTAS wrapper which locates and wraps the plugin but I can't seem to get it to show up in PT.  Wondering if anyone is aware of any issues with PT9 or if I'm missing some simple step?  Thanks in advance for any help!

i have the same problem, i did exactly as the txt says.  I copied the .VST to the correspondent folder and it's not working.  I tryed the same with all Free VST avaiable... nothing works in PT MP 9.  Someone helpp, please.

i have the same problem, i did exactly as the txt says.  I copied the .VST to the correspondent folder and it's not working.  I tryed the same with all Free VST avaiable... nothing works in PT MP 9.  Someone helpp, please.

From Q&A: "Make sure you are looking for the plug-in in the right menu: the plug-in will show up in the Inserts menu in Pro Tools' Mixer screen, not in the AudioSuite menu.  If you need to use the plug-in in mono you can manually set the "canMono" option to "Yes" in the wrapper."
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.