Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite /3GB Switch ??

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi Aleksey !!

Most of your plugins have been updated for the 3GB switch problem, but I see nothing regarding the AnalogFlux Suite.

Is this coming .. or not necessary ?

Thanks.

I will be releasing more updates soon.

Understood.  Thanks.

Hallo Aleksey,

just found this thread.  What problems are there with 3GB switch?  I´m building a new rig and going to do the switch.  Will I have problems with your plugins?

thank you

Jens

I think there should be no problems after I release an update for Analogflux Suite: I'm going to do this soon.  Most other plug-ins were updated already, so they should behave well with /3GB switch, at least I've checked them myself and they do work whereas they didn't before the update.

great!  Thank You.

hi

i was thinking of buying this suite. is there a problem with 3gb switch or not? just wanted to confirm

The problem is available at the moment.

hi aleksey... is there any chance u could update the tapebus/afsuite with that 3gb limit fix only before u update to the new style of other plugins? i really wish i could use it on my future(in process atm) system

I was not really able to find a stable fix for /3GB switch for older plug-in releases.  So, this problem will be finally fixed in the next major update only.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First