Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite The looks...

I showed some of your plugs to some friends who own studios here and they all agreed on 2 things : That they sound really good(the really liked the compressors) and that they look rather bad.  Do you plan on doing a facelift to your plugs, or getting someone to do that for you ?  I saw how Cakewalk facelifted pristine space in sonar 5 and it looks fantastic.  Maybe i'm boring but this is just what i find that is only lacking.

Best regards...

Thanks for your comment on this.  Some UI redesign can be done in the future.

I think they all look really good.  There are some (free delay and r8brain) that are horrible, but the modern brushed steel look works fine for me.  They are 100% usable and intuitive, that's what counts.

Thanks.

I dont particularly care about how it looks, in as much as how functional the guis are

I like the simple looking interface - simple is beautiful

And they're easy to use

They sound fantastic - dont mess up a good thing to look good .

The sound is everything - I LOVE the simple looking interfaces as does most users,

I would think.  Did I mention simple interfaces are easier to use?

Please dont change the guis ( much )

Thank you for your feedback on this.  We'll try to not mess up the look - only improve.

Hello

it will be great to have meter input and output on the Warmifier and on the tape simulation plug ins

Regards

I'll consider adding level meters, thanks.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.