Voxengo OldSkoolVerb 2.6 free reverb plugin released - Press Release
April 18, 2020: Voxengo OldSkoolVerb version 2.6 update is now available for download. OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 2.6:
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the "Color Editor" with color modifiers.
- Added the "Gray Blue" and "Navy" color schemes.
- Improved visual quality at different visual interface scales.
- Windows: implemented (switchable) higher-precision user interface update timer, for smoother display.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
- Plate, room and hall reverbs
- 5 reverb modes
- Reverb mode editor
- Stereo processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/oldskoolverb/