Voxengo OldSkoolVerb 2.5 free reverb plugin released - Press Release
Apr 3, 2019: Voxengo OldSkoolVerb version 2.5 update is now available for download. OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 2.5:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110%, 150% and 175% visual scales.
- Added fast preset selector.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 25% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AAX, AU and VST plugin for professional music production applications. This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
- Plate, room and hall reverbs
- 5 reverb modes
- Reverb mode editor
- Stereo processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo OldSkoolVerb and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/oldskoolverb/