Voxengo Impulse Modeler 1.8 released - Press Release
Mar 1, 2005: A newer version of reverb impulse creation tool is available. Impulse Modeler is a tool which allows you to design your own room impulse responses ranging from small rooms to large echo halls to small "intimate" cabinets to echoing soundscapes. You have the opportunity to design materials and room's geometry. A range of other options is also available.
This update increases calculation speed by 25% or more, especially on heavy geometry designs. Impulse Modeler now features emitter groups which allow you to create several differently positioned impulses using the same design.
Another useful improvement in this version is the implementation of polar patterns for receptors. These polar patterns partially recreate common microphone polar patterns and can be used for the same purpose during impulse design.
Impulse Modeler features:
- Easy-to-use vector graphics editor
- Grid support for even easier editing
- 8 frequency bands for precise material definition
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit output
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000 Hz output sampling rates
- Many example designs and materials
- Overall room size is controlled with a single slider
Impulse Modeler is available on-line for US$39.95. For more information and downloads please visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com