Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Preset Morphing

Are there any plans for preset morphing? ie for continous change etc. eg I have Soniformer generally the same for the complete album.  However there are some ambient sections with chimes that are quite bright with delicate transient detail.  I would like to elevate the threshold on the intro chime section and then have the threshold morph back to the current position.  Any ideas?

M

I do not plan to implement such feature.  I suggest you to use host's own preset switching functions.  Soniformer is able to switch presets quite smoothly.

I understand...I was hoping for a workaround but I may have to do the final in wavelab when I stamp the ISRCs. (and cross fade/morph using WL).  Even a simple trigger between the AB (CurveEQ) or exposing the undo to automation?  Continuous change is so important especially when dealing with a lot of segues where switching is undesirable, even if its smooth (ie needs a time domain modulation)

Cheers

M.

I can't implement A/B switching automation, because A/B states are not preserved between sessions.  Beside that, A/B switch is in no way a continuous change, it's not different from preset change.

Cool;

The way NI handle it is very nice though..getting use to features like that makes it hard when they arent there.

Thanks Aleksey

EDIT: (To previous post...wouldnt let me post last night)

Was getting worried there.  Can I get an earlier version so that I can finish the project?...its 'flying blind' not being able to get a visual on the side channel...its the delicate one! :-)

You can download the previous version at the User Area.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.