Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer What's new?

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi.  I read the 'what's new' page for version 3.  Apart from the range control and oversampling modes, could you please explain what benefits there would be to upgrade from v2.

What else has been improved, tweaked?

Thanks

Also will the upgrade price stay at $50 or will that rise after the intro period has passed too?

Wahhh!  Can't believe I was just 9 days out from getting the upgrade.  One can never know the timing of life's surprises :) A bit too soon to invest in version 3 though so hope the offer will return.

Edit (nevermind)

The main functional benefit is a more complete control over stereo image, peak levels indication, better metering precision, gain adjustment metering that's always on-screen.

The upgrade price will stay the same.

That's perfect Aleksey, thanks for the clarification.

Hi Aleksey - that sounds like good news.. just always the way that you something new & shiny and something newer & shinier terms up shortly after it!  I'll wait for v4 I guess.

*oops - missing verb error!

"that you buy/licence/adopt/use/covet/fall in love with"

drewsonix, you've missed the fact that you are eligible for a free "grace period" upgrade to V3.

Well that was a pleasant surprise!  Not sure how I managed to be considered inside the 90 day period, but sure enough when I added to the cart it was free :) Very kind of you to be so flexible.  I look forward to trying it out

Regards,

Drew

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First