Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Soniformer Feature request

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

The input slope control seems like a natural way to manipulate the threshold of an envelope, and I think a time gradient control would be a natural way to manipulate the attack and release times of an envelope.  Anyway, the decision's up to you Aleksey - it's just a feature that I would find useful, whether or not others would is, of course, the question.

Well, after all this time and gaining experience and knowledge I think cycles readout is not really useful since dynamics are perceived by ears not based on frequency.  Ears have something like an "envelope follower" built-in, whose time characteristic does no depend much on signal's frequency - this is exactly like plug-in envelope followers work.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First