Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ HarmoniEQ compared to GlissEQ

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Hi there.  I'm simply trying to wrap my head around the different descriptions you've given to the Gliss and Harmoni EQs.  I notice that the key feature described for the Gliss is it's "transient response".  Does this mean that tracks at steadier, lower levels (like a quiet vocal) aren't really being boosted until a hard consonant or syllable is sung?

And I read that the HarmoniEQ "emphasizes" the curve drawn on the EQ graph.  That seems understandable enough.  But shall I assume the Gliss also reacts to a wide Q in the same way?

I hope my query is clear.  I own Gliss and LOVE it!  Been trying out the HarmoniEQ and also like it very much.  Great products!

Both HarmoniEQ and GlissEQ can be considered "dynamic", but whereas GlissEQ reacts on level change, HarmoniEQ more depends on the absolute level.  They also implement some very different algorithms.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.