Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ Problems in registering HarmEQ.

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I wasn't writin' here earlier,so ,first,of all I'd like to express my deep respect and adoration for the wonderful audio-pluggins you're offerin' here for the "crazy" prices.They lifted up my mixes enormously even just by usin' presets.

I have a problem,however, with Registerin' my freshly bought HarmonEQ,-I was tryin' different work-arounds etc.Still,in my Cubase SX 2.XXX it's appears as non-registered pluggin'.

Any suggestion?

Make sure you have reloaded Cubase SX after entering product key.  Also make sure you are entering your product key correctly, without leaving any spaces, into the correct input box.  Copy & paste method is preferred.

Thank You for your response,Aleksey!

Unfortunately the problem persists.I was usin' copy/paste method for enterin' my registration number.I've also,reloaded my Cubase SX.Still it appears to be unregistered.I've erased everything,and started from the start,-installin'-registerin'-insertin'-reloadin',-no success,unfortunately.

1.Shall I do this manually ?

In which case,do I need to omitt the dashes ?

2.Shall I copy or paste the .dll,or it doesn't matter.

Help much appreciated!

Yours,

Hmm this is strange mate... normal process is...

1.  Make sure all software is closed

2.  Install the plugin

3.  Run the registration program, enter your name and serial number (exactly as sent to you when you bought the product (i.e. it must contain the dashes).  Please be 100 % sure your are entering your REGISTRATION NUMBER not the Order Number, they are different things.  Make sure that there are no spaces before or after the reg code. (should start with a V and end with a number) Click OK and close the program

4.  Open your sequencer (Cubase) and your plugin should be registered, you can check this by clicking ? on the plugin GUI

I would suggest that if that doesn't work, you might want to forward your order email to Aleksey so he can check it out.

Best of luck

Fots

"should start with a V and end with a number",- wowie,this was 100 dollars hint,man!!!

Made me finally realize that I was enterin' the order number,-gosh...!!!

Everything is fine by now.

Thanx a bunch!!!!!You made my day!

fgimian, thanks for a more 'from the user' perspective description.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.