Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ Linear Phase Mode as Part of Preset

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

hey Aleksey, I was wondering if you could please implement Linear Phase mode similarly to how you did it in Marquis i.e. it is on the front panel and saved as part of the preset where the latency is adjusted dynamically.

I am starting to forget what mode I used for my HarmoniEQs and Linear Phase sounds completely different to the normal mode.  Additionally, if the mode is incorrect, I must switch it and reload the song every time.  Of course, the current method also means that you can't have one HarmoniEQ that is Linear Phase and one that is not without going through quite a bit of trouble.

This would be a huge help if you could please please add it.

Thanks for your time & help

Fots

I'm planning to put 'linear-phase' switches to presets.  Since Marquis went well with this feature, nothing stops me implementing this in other plug-ins as well Of course, this won't be an immediate update - I think it's better spend some time developing basis things, and then implement various bits quicker and with more quality/stability.

cool, thanks Aleksey

Fots

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.