Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ More soft and smooth

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Is there a way you could get soft mode to sound a little more softer and smoother?  I compared harmonieq to a couple other great eq's and this seems to be the only area harmonieq lacked in a little (but it is still my favorite).

It's not so easy to do.  But I will be searching for a more smooth sound.

I'm glad to hear you'll be working twards this!  Actually i think this is the only thing preventing harmonieq from getting all the fame it deserves,Although it is already a wonderful eq!

Have you tried switching the EQ to linear phase mode?  This provides an even "smoother" sound in some cases.

Cheers!

Yea i tried linear phase mode aswell as woofer off and boost off and on, I'm not saying harmoni is rough sounding when set right , i'm saying it does'nt have that "extra" smooth/soft sound when compared to several Good and great eq's.I definitely consider harmonieq to be amongs the great and personal favorite, but this seems to be it's one lack to me.Two of the several eq's i compared it to was freeware (the plpareq, and nyquist eq) harmoni clearly stands out on transparency and surgical abilities but the "high end" smoothness it lacked in!And i'd love to hear how it would sound with extra smoothness!
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.