Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     HarmoniEQ Welcome!

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First

Yet another forum opens. :)

I'm not at the studio so can't test out this release yet -

how did the cpu optimizations go?

Kind regards

Dave Rich.

Thanks Aleksey !

A nice Valentine present!  Discount from you, HarmoniEQ $$ from my wife.

I just got my reg# in the email - here goes!

:)

Dave, there were some optimizations done...  Now I think I'll have to release an update with the 'Low' quality option. :)

Kyle, thanks for your purchase!

I just saw the release notes for this in the KVR forum and will be purchasing this eq tonight or tomorrow morning.  I have played around with the demo here and am totally blown away by the sonic enhancement that was immediately noticed.  I use Curve and Gliss eqs but this one I can tell will become the one that I reach for alot now on future projects.  Thanks for this one Aleksey!

I'm glad you liked this new EQ!

I got my reg email yesterday too.  Just wanted to tell you how thrilled I am to finally have it for real mixing!  It's friggin awesome!  I've replaced a lot of my sonalksis EQs and nyquist eq's with this and it has given a much needed boost of harmonic fullnes to the tracks.  It really is a masterpiece!

Cheers Aleksey!

bManic

Congratulations !

I'll have to use the demo some more, but I'll think I'll have to buy - yet again.

You are going to run into a big problem if you continue like this, BTW.

You are starting to have too many forums.  You'll have to create subdirectories ...

Another happy buyer here.

Nice one Aleksey !!

Yannick, this is right, but I guess having that many forums won't going to be much of a problem.  It's more convenient I guess.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First