Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor About Crunchessor 1.6c beta

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

I tested this new 1.6c beta yesterday.

It works with the different sidechain channels perfect in Cubase SX.

But in energyXT it doesn't show the required inputs (only 2).

Suggestion: Could you re-implement a side-chain On/Off button or to activate/deactivate sidechaining by right-click on the sidechain selector button (grey out when not in sidechain mode) ?

1.6c also works well in Wavelab4.01b.

Hope I could help.

===================================================================================================

P4 2.8Ghz HT,WinXP SP2,2GB RAM,MatroxMilleniumG550,RME Multiface,CubaseSX3,Wavelab6

===================================================================================================

Do you think a 'Force Sidechain' option will do better?  I do want to leave this function to be detected automatically.  EnergyXT is probably reporting a non-standard version string - you could send them a note about this, too.

Crunchessor expects it to be 2200 or more.

Thanks for clarifying.  This means it is an energyXT bug.  I will report this to the developer.

Wonderful feature to have the possibility to select sidechain trigger channel, BTW.

P4 2.8Ghz HT,WinXP SP2,2GB RAM,MatroxMilleniumG550,RME Multiface,CubaseSX3,Wavelab6

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.