Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor curses

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Damnit.

The Crunchessor has now rendered my Sonalksis compressor (which helped me part with a UAD-1 card) useless...

In every track, the Crunchessor is now my preferred compressor.  I love the valve types - and the "auto" mode is sweet.  I find it very easy to compress by ear with Crunchessor - instead of with "standard settings".

Too bad now I've wasted $400 on the Sonaksis bundle, as the GlissEQ and Crunchessor are all I ever use.  Oh well...live and learn:-)

I'm sorry for you.  Probably it is true that cost of an audio-treatment tool does not really reflect its usability because sound requires artistic approach.

You've done a phenomenal job on this compressor.  I love it more and more with each update ;-)

"Sound requires artistic approach" sums up the difference nicely ;-)

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.