Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Crunchessor Preset/Tutorial Exchange

This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Aleksey,

I did not know where it was appropriate to suggest this idea, but how about one additional forum dedicated to users or yourself posting additional presets for download, or small tips/techniques for any of your products?  I think a lot of people may find such a section useful, and I for one already have several presets for Warmifier and GlissEQ that I would be happy to share with others.  Preset files take very little space so I am guessing that hosting these files wouldn't be much of a problem?

Thanks,

Brian

You are the second to ask for this feature.  I have plans to technically upgrade the Voxengo web site which will also feature a preset sharing board.  However, I do not have a schedule for this transition.  As a preliminary date this can happen at the end of Autumn.
This topic was created before release of the latest product version, and it may contain details irrelevant to this version.  Replying is disabled for this topic.