I am trying to figure out the most logical sequence to use your great plugins on a heavy metal guitar track.
Is this the most logical way?:
(1) CurveEQ first to shape some of the tone
(2) Lampthruster second to give it more of a Warm Tube-like feel
(3) TapeBus plug-in third (from Analog Flux) to give it the warmth of old tape
(4) Warmifier fourth to brighten it up a bit
(5) BBE maximizer fifth to correct the phase for speakers
(6) R66 Reverb sixth to finish it off
Perhaps warmifier should go before TapeBus?
Perhaps TapeBus should go after BBE?
Did I make any obvious mistakes--you wrote the first 4 plugins so you would know.
Thanks for making such great plugins!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.