Voxengo Voxformer 2.21 vocal channel strip plugin released - Press Release
November 21, 2022: We are happy to inform you that Voxengo Voxformer version 2.21 update is now available for download. Voxengo Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for professional audio production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
Version 2.21 includes the following changes:
- Improved pre-defined "De-esser" presets; this change is backwards-compatible, sound-wise.
- Added the "Spectrum, meter border" palette modifier. Updated palettes.
- Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
- Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
- Implemented "Portable Setups" support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Voxformer also features the de-esser with selectable center frequency and threshold. Multi-band noise gate is available, which, in a manner similar to the compressor, was designed to bring ease of tuning while providing excellent sonic results. For those who like a saturated vocal sound, Voxformer implements a special module which applies a smooth saturation. Another useful feature Voxformer has to offer is the presence boosting module, which you can use to add some shine and space to the vocals.
- Two built-in vocal compressors
- Two-band compressor operation
- Asymmetric compression
- 5-band parametric equalizer
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Noise gate (de-breath) module
- De-esser module
- Presence boosting module
- Saturation module with 4 modes
- Residue listening mode
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo Voxformer end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$69.95. Demo version of Voxengo Voxformer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/voxformer/