Voxengo TransGainer 1.8 transient adjustment plugin released - Press Release
Jul 12, 2019: Voxengo TransGainer audio plugin version 1.8 is now available for download. Voxengo TransGainer implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level. TransGainer is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
Version 1.8 includes the following changes:
- Changed transient level meter to a real-time graph for an easier tuning experience.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 35% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments
- Four processing algorithms
- 5 processing modes in the “legacy” algorithm
- Transient-to-transient time control
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo TransGainer can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/transgainer/