Voxengo TEOTE 1.7 automatic spectral balancer plugin released - Press Release
June 18, 2021: Voxengo is happy to release TEOTE version 1.7, an automatic spectral balancer plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers. TEOTE was designed to be a very useful tool for both mixing and mastering. It automatically performs such tasks like gentle resonances taming, de-essing, tilt equalizing, usually performed during mixing and mastering. In mixing, TEOTE sounds good on pretty much any material.
The list of changes in this version:
- Added "FX" mode switch which affects plug-in's dynamics envelope. This improvement is backwards-compatible sound-wise; FX 1 corresponds to the previous version's sound.
- Made a fix to the issues with the "asynchronous drawing" with some audio host applications.
- Improved "Gain Change"'s panel contrast: horizontal level lines are better visible now.
- Improved font rendering slightly.
While by definition TEOTE is a dynamic equalizer, its technology is solely based on multi-band dynamics processing. This allows TEOTE to have only minor phase issues, and to produce a subtle transient-emphasis effect associated with dynamics processing. TEOTE tries to make the program material follow the specified spectral profile, tuned to the contemporary mastering standards by default. It can be said that TEOTE “straightens” the frequency response, making further adjustments a lot easier; it removes a lot of repeating work.
“TEOTE” is an acronym for “That’s Easier On The Ear”. TEOTE is a serious contender in helping bring your music production to the next level!
- Automatic spectral balancing
- Selectable processing band count
- Unlinked stereo processing
- Multi-band gain adjustments meter
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Demo version of TEOTE can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/teote/