Voxengo SPAN 3.12 FFT spectrum analyzer plugin released - Press Release
December 5, 2021: Voxengo SPAN version 3.12 update is now available for download. SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for professional music and audio production applications. SPAN is available in AudioUnit, AAX, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
The list of changes in version 3.12:
- Added the "Panel border" palette modifier.
- Updated all palettes, to reduce "border" contrast. An existing palette may need to be reloaded for the change to be visible.
- Modified spectrum window's sliders to look less contrasted.
SPAN provides you with a very flexible “mode” system which you can use to setup your spectrum analyzer preferences. You may specify Fourier block size in samples, FFT window overlap percentage, spectrum's visual slope. Beside that you can choose to display secondary spectrum of a desired type (e.g. real-time maximum, all-time maximum). Spectrum can be smoothed out visually for an easier examination.
- Output signal power statistics
- Spectrum smoothing
- User interface window resizing
- Clipping statistics
- Correlation meter
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- Stereo and multi-channel analysis
- Mid/side analysis
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo SPAN and other pro audio plugins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/span/