Voxengo SPAN 2.4 FFT spectrum analyzer plugin released - Press Release
Oct 8, 2011: Voxengo SPAN version 2.4 update is now available for download. SPAN is a free real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plugin for professional music and audio production applications. For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac, SPAN now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
List of changes in version 2.4:
- Window resizing implemented.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- Historic 1-sample output peak level statistics added.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- Memory usage optimizations implemented.
- Output signal power statistics
- Spectrum smoothing
- User interface window resizing
- Clipping statistics
- Correlation meter
- Stereo and multi-channel analysis
- Mid/side analysis
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
Voxengo SPAN and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/span/