Voxengo Soniformer VST 2.4 released - Press Release
Sep 14, 2005: An interesting update for Voxengo Soniformer--a massively multiband mastering dynamics processor PC VST plug-in--is now available for download.
This update features several issue fixes and also introduces useful functionality: Ratio readout resolution has been increased by 1 decimal point; copy envelope function issue fixed; visual interface size increased.
Version 2.4 offers you an alternative envelope editing mode where you can adjust parameter envelopes by means of easy knobs.
This update also offers processing blocks reordering functionality.
Voxengo Soniformer features:
- Spectral compression technology
- Envelope-driven parameters
- 32-band spectrum analyzer
- Mid/side processing
- Gain change meters
- Stereo linking envelope
- Stereo width envelope
- Stereo pan envelope
- Knob control mode
- Processing blocks reordering
- Two level detector types
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz supported
- Native assembler DSP code
- 64-bit internal precision
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 59.95. More information and demo downloads are available at the Voxengo website: https://www.voxengo.com.