Voxengo Soniformer 3.14 spectral mastering processor plugin released - Press Release
November 29, 2022: Voxengo Soniformer version 3.14 update is now available for download. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
This version's changes:
- Added the "Spectrum, meter border" and "Panel border" palette modifiers, visual features. The "Flat Panels" global settings is now a part of color scheme's visual features.
- Updated all palettes, to reduce "border" contrast. An existing palette may need to be reloaded for the change to be visible.
- Improved knob's renderings.
- Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
- Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
- By frequent user request, the "Solo" switch's state is now saved together with the preset (a part of the routing parameters). While this opens up a possibility of leaving the "Solo" switch enabled and forgotten, this provides more flexibility, e.g. when mid/side processing is used.
- Implemented "Portable Setups" support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release, and compression/expander ratio parameters, Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- Up to 64-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- Up to 64-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/soniformer/