Voxengo Pristine Space VST 1.3 released - Press Release
Oct 18, 2004: It is a pleasure for us to inform you that Pristine Space PC VST convolution processor (reverb) plug-in has been updated to version 1.3. This version fixes several minor recently found issues that deal with search paths mechanism and internal impulse file resampling.
A useful improvement of this version is that Pristine Space processes shorter impulses quicker now. For better split-channel impulse array support a special switch has been introduced which allows you to link all settings of one impulse file to another impulse file. For example, this makes it very easy to handle and control 8-channel impulse response which has been split into 8 separate mono audio files.
For your information, Pristine Space is a 8-channel convolution processor. Each channel is independent of the others, making it possible to use Pristine Space in various surround configurations. It also allows the user to apply a `true stereo' kind of processing, where each stereo channel uses its own reverb impulse (requiring 4 convolution channels in total). Sound designers and the like may find Pristine Space's serial convolution processing feature (which allows one to process the sound with several impulses in sequence) useful.
Pristine Space features:
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Comprehensive routing
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for CPU cycles saving
- High convolution precision
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
For more information, downloads and other professional audio software you can visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com