Voxengo PrimeEQ 1.2 parametric equalizer plugin released - Press Release
Aug 7, 2019: Voxengo is happy to announce the release of PrimeEQ version 1.2 - a parametric equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications. PrimeEQ was designed to be the first equalizer to reach for when track or mix equalization is necessary: just insert the plug-in, put and drag the control points to the desired positions. PrimeEQ is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
This update includes the following changes:
- Fixed group movement of control points.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- Up to 40% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors.
PrimeEQ implements an extremely optimized user interface. It features an innovative “differential” filter display which shows you how exactly a given selected filter contributes to the overall EQ shape. All control points are placed on the overall EQ shape making the workflow with this equalizer fast and efficient. PrimeEQ is similar to CurveEQ in this respect except that PrimeEQ uses independent parametric filters instead of a continuous EQ curve.
PrimeEQ features a deeply customizable spectrum analyzer of the same high quality as found in SPAN, GlissEQ, and other Voxengo plug-ins.
- Extremely optimized workflow
- New “differential” filter display
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands
- 13 filter types
- Narrow-band sweeping
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of PrimeEQ can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/primeeq/