Voxengo Polysquasher 2.5 mastering compressor plugin released - Press Release
Feb 19, 2015: Voxengo Polysquasher update version 2.5 is now available for download. Polysquasher is a mastering compressor plugin for professional music and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes version 2.5 implements:
- Added VST3 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown" and "White" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
- Transparent compression sound
- Real-time gain reduction graph
- 8 built-in compressor modes
- Compressor mode editor
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- 22 ms compensated processing latency
Polysquasher is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Polysquasher and other pro audio plugins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/psquasher/