Voxengo PHA-979 phase alignment plugin version 2.2 released - Press Release
Jun 28, 2010: Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.2 update is now available for download. Voxengo PHA-979 is a track phase and time alignment audio plug-in, available in AudioUnit and VST plugin formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
PHA-979 version 2.2 includes the following changes:
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- Crash problem on inserting the plug-in on a multi-channel track fixed.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
- Correlation meter's inter-band separation increased.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
PHA-979 is useful during mixing sessions, especially when working with the sound material recorded through an array of microphones. In many cases this allows you to solve various phasing problems arising from the microphone placement chosen during the tracking session. In other cases this process may help you to align drums and other instruments to each other bringing punch and time coherence not attainable by the ordinary time-aligning alone.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
PHA-979 end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$ 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/