Voxengo PHA-979 phase alignment plugin version 2.1 released - Press Release
May 30, 2009: Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.1 update is now available for download. Voxengo PHA-979 is a track phase and time alignment audio plug-in, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 2.1 update implements a very useful feature - multi-band correlation meter that greatly simplifies phase- and time-aligning process. You may routinely use the correlation meter to configure delay and phase parameters with a highest level of precision possible. Correlometer also supports an external side-chain input.
- Crash problem fixed with non-center panning setting.
- Delay and phase dimming problem fixed.
- Latency change reporting fixed in AudioUnits.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
The introductory price offer of US$69.95 is still effective. The offer ends on the 9th of June 2009 (less than two weeks left). Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/