Voxengo PHA-979 2.5 phase alignment plugin released - Press Release
Oct 15, 2015: Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.5 update is now available for download. Voxengo PHA-979 is a track phase and time alignment audio plugin, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
PHA-979 version 2.5 includes the following changes:
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown" and "White" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
PHA-979 is useful during mixing sessions, especially when working with the sound material recorded through an array of microphones. In many cases this allows you to solve various phasing problems arising from the microphone placement chosen during the tracking session. In other cases this process may help you to align drums and other instruments to each other bringing punch and time coherence not attainable by the ordinary time-aligning alone.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
PHA-979 end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US$ 59.95. Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/pha979/