Voxengo Marvel GEQ 1.7 free graphic equalizer plugin released - Press Release
April 22, 2020: Voxengo Marvel GEQ version 1.7 update is now available for download. Marvel GEQ is a free linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
List of changes in version 1.7:
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Extended the "Color Editor" with color modifiers.
- Added the "Gray Blue" and "Navy" color schemes.
- Improved visual quality at different visual interface scales.
- Windows: implemented (switchable) higher-precision user interface update timer, for smoother display.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
Marvel GEQ is a free linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer AAX, AU, and VST plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent) for professional music production applications. Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing.
Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments, both to audio tracks and full mixes. The linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is suitable for equalization tasks where high quality and excellent sonic character are a must.
Marvel GEQ features:
- 16-band graphic equalizing
- Freehand drawing mode
- Linear-phase equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 9 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo Marvel GEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/