Voxengo Marvel GEQ 1.1 freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer released - Press Release
Feb 14, 2011: Voxengo Marvel GEQ version 1.1 update is now available for download. Marvel GEQ is a freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 1.1 implements the following changes:
- 1-sample delay issue fixed.
- Per-group reset button added.
- Fixed a chaotic movement of the 2nd band when other bands are adjusted.
- Fixed output gain readout displacement.
Marvel GEQ features:
- 16-band graphic equalizing
- Freehand drawing mode
- Linear-phase equalizing
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 9-millisecond processing latency
Marvel GEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/