Voxengo LF Max Punch 1.2 released - Press Release
Jan 25, 2010: Voxengo LF Max Punch version 1.2 update is now available for download. LF Max Punch is a professional audio low-frequency boosting effect AU and VST plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
Version 1.2 update includes the following changes:
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
- Crossover and DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
- DC filter can be now disabled completely.
LF Max Punch plug-in dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound.
LF Max Punch features:
- Puncher module
- Saturator module (2 modes)
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer
- Built-in compressor
- Effect monitoring switch
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo LF Max Punch and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/