Voxengo LF Max Punch 1.1 released - Press Release
Jul 6, 2009: We are pleased to release an updated Voxengo LF Max Punch version 1.1 which is available for download immediately. Voxengo LF Max Punch is a professional audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life. Plug-in is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 1.1 implements the following changes:
- Crossover filter steepness parameter added.
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Global level metering parameters added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
LF Max Punch plug-in dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound. LF Max Punch first splits the broad-band signal into low- and high-frequency bands by means of a selectable-slope crossover filter and then applies the aforementioned effects to the lower band only.
LF Max Punch features:
- Puncher module
- Saturator module (2 modes)
- Sub-harmonic synthesizer
- Built-in compressor
- Effect monitoring switch
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Voxengo LF Max Punch and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/