Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.1 harmonically-enhanced equalizer plugin released - Press Release
Mar 17, 2011: Voxengo HarmoniEQ update version 2.1 is now available for download. Voxengo HarmoniEQ, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers, is a parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer plug-in for professional music production applications.
Version 2.1 update includes the following changes:
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals when producing this plug-in, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ's control surface workflow implements our best findings in the area of “user-equalizer” interaction. Just drag the filter control points to the right places. You can enable up to 7 parametric filters, with the filter type freely-selectable from peaking, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass and notch filter types.
- Harmonically-enhanced equalizer
- Dynamic equalizing
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- 7 parametric filter bands
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
Voxengo HarmoniEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 89.95. Voxengo HarmoniEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/harmonieq/