Voxengo GlissEQ 3.3 dynamic equalizer plugin released - Press Release
Dec 22, 2010: We are happy to announce the release of Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.3 update which is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
- "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
- Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
- EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/