Voxengo GlissEQ 3.14 dynamic equalizer plugin released - Press Release
February 18, 2021: Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.14 update is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plugin for professional audio and sound production applications. GlissEQ is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
This version implements the following changes:
- IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
- Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
- Improved the quality of the "Peaking Hrm" filter: it now has a lot smoother harmonically-enhanced sound.
- Fixed a possible crash when "EQ Areas" preset is loaded.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Added 1/48 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Improved spectrum smoothing precision.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The "out/in" indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The "Dyn" value of the control point/band can now be adjusted with a mouse wheel, with the "Ctrl" ("Command" on macOS) key held.
- The "Wide View Mode" now has a lot wider, optimized view.
- The "Copy to" button is now called the "Copy": this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- The "Hold" switch now holds all visible spectrums at once.
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the "Color Editor" with color modifiers.
- Added the "Gray Blue" and "Navy" color schemes.
- Implemented "anti-aliased" line drawing optimization.
- Improved readability of the condensed font.
- Internal channel letters were changed to numbers.
- Level meters can now display input channel names instead of internal channel indices.
- Added "Stereo Swap" and "Stereo To Mono" routing presets.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the ".rsrc" interface may be deprecated in the future.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Static spectrums display
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo GlissEQ is available for purchase for US$69.95. Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/