Voxengo GlissEQ 3.12 dynamic equalizer plugin released - Press Release
December 16, 2019: Voxengo GlissEQ version 3.12 update is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications. GlissEQ is available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
This version implements the following changes:
- Added 1/24 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Added AIFF and FLAC sound file support to Static spectrum load function.
- Increased resolution of saved static spectrum files.
- Added "Blackman" and "Hi-Res" spectrum window types.
- Added the "Align 0 dB" spectrum display mode.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
- Filters with dynamic behavior
- Real-time spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum import/export
- Up to 32 parametric filter bands
- 16 filter types
- Harmonically-enhanced filter type
- Narrow-band sweeping
- EQ area highlight
- Static spectrums display
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo GlissEQ is available for purchase for US$69.95. Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/glisseq/