Voxengo Elephant 5.2 mastering limiter plugin released - Press Release
December 19, 2022: Voxengo Elephant version 5.2 is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
New in version 5.2:
- Added the "Spectrum, meter border" palette modifier and "Threshold line" color, visual features. The "Flat Panels" global settings is now a part of color scheme's visual features. Updated palettes.
- Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
- Reduced visual tearing on Windows.
- Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
- Added the "Auto Oversampling on Render" plug-in setting which forces "Auto" oversampling in all instances of this plug-in on render/bounce.
- Implemented "Portable Setups" support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications. The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible “fuzz” and “pumping” sonic artifacts.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-system metering. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots (true-peak limiting).
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain reduction meter and real-time waveform graph.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark!
- Transparent signal limiting action
- 13 predefined limiter modes
- Limiter mode editor
- Optional release stage
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- RMS, true peak clipping statistics
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- DC offset removal filter
- Waveform graph view
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 24 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant can be downloaded at the Voxengo website: https://www.voxengo.com/product/elephant/