Voxengo Elephant 4.7 mastering limiter plugin released - Press Release
May 26, 2019: Voxengo Elephant version 4.7 is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes in version 4.7:
- Implemented EBU-R128 "LUFS" and "LU" metering modes.
- Implemented "True Peak" peak level and clippings detection.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-metering. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain reduction meter and real-time graph.
- Transparent signal limiting action
- 10 predefined limiter modes
- Limiter mode editor
- Optional release stage
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- RMS, true peak clipping statistics
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering
- DC offset removal filter
- Waveform graph view
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 24 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/elephant/