Voxengo Elephant 3.7 mastering limiter released - Press Release
September 11, 2010: An updated version 3.7 of Voxengo Elephant is now available for download. Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers. This version implements the following changes:
- "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- K-metering modes now use fixed 600ms RMS and release time constants.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
- Transparent signal limiting action
- 10 predefined limiter modes
- Limiter mode editor
- Optional release stage
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- DC offset removal filter
- Waveform graph view
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 22-millisecond processing latency
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/