Voxengo EBusLim 1.2 bus peak limiter plugin released - Press Release
June 2, 2019: Voxengo EBusLim version 1.2 is now available for download. Voxengo EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for macOS (v10.7 and later), and Windows computers.
Changes in version 1.2:
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
- Added preset manager and bypass button.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 15% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
EBusLim is a brickwall peak limiter and loudness maximization AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music production applications. EBusLim implements a single EL-4-based limiter mode originally designed in Elephant mastering limiter plug-in. This mode is suitable for bus, drum bus, master bus and track processing. The design idea behind EBusLim is to produce an extremely easy-to-use yet effective limiter.
Since EBusLim only features a single processing mode the processing latency was reduced down to 0.5 milliseconds permitting the use of this limiter as master bus overload protector for both stereo and multi-channel real-time applications.
- Elephant-plug-in-quality limiter mode
- Extreme ease of use
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Preset manager
- 64-bit floating point processing
- All sample rates support
- 0.5 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Demo version of Voxengo EBusLim can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/ebuslim/