Voxengo Drumformer 1.6 multiband processing plugin released - Press Release
Sep 12, 2019: Voxengo Drumformer update version 1.6 is now available for download. Voxengo Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plugin for professional music and audio production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plug-in formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
Version 1.6 update includes the following changes:
- Now the main Gate module does not use the side-chain input so that to not cause a confusion with the side-chain input used to drive the compressor.
- Fixed a rare issue with module level meters not working.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- Up to 20% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
- 3-band compressor/expander
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
- Broadband gate module
- Parametric equalizer
- Output clipper module
- External side-chain capability
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 16 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo Drumformer demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/drumformer/