Voxengo CurveEQ VST 2.0 released - Press Release
May 4, 2004: Version update 2.0 for CurveEQ PC VST plug-in is now available for download. Voxengo CurveEQ VST is a professional WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") linear phase spline equalizer. It offers an excellent sound quality and an extensive list of features.
Version 2.0 fixes various minor issues found so far, implements the "mid/side" equalization mode which allows you to equalize the middle and side channels independently of each other. Another useful addition is the "kernel precision" switch which can be used to fine-tune the overall sound quality of CurveEQ.
This version also introduces a special "spectrum capture tool" which can be used to acquire spectrums from uncompressed WAV files in a maximally efficient manner. Using this tool you would not need to spend much time acquiring spectrum information from various mixes.
Voxengo CurveEQ features:
- Actual filter's frequency response plot
- Ease of tuning
- Free-hand EQ curve drawing mode
- Input and output spectrum plots
- GearMatch technology
- SpectruMatch spectrum matching technology
- Vintage processor and saturator
- Linear-phase and minimum-phase filtering
- Multilevel undo
- Skin support
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Factory presets
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
Version 2.0 is a free update for all existing registered users. CurveEQ is currently available for USD 98. For more information and downloads you can visit the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com